Call Forward From iPhone
Forward call on iPhone
Call Forward From iPhone : If you plan to be in an area with low cell phone coverage, or if you know you will not be using your phone for a while, you can divert calls that would ring on your iPhone to another number.
It’s pretty easy to do and just as easy to cancel when you want to restore your phone to normal. But the specific process depends on the type of cellphone operator you own, as there are currently two fundamentally different cellphone technologies in the United States.
You may also like>>>
- The Top Seven Best PC Games in 2020
- Best games pc all Time
- 30 Amazing Facts you never knew. Be prepared to be Amazed
- How to upload video from iPhone to youtube
- 17 Amazing facts about the SUN
iPhone how to forward calls
All you need is to know about GSM is that you can transfer your iPhone number to another mobile phone using the Settings app.
- 1. Open the configuration application.
- 2. Press “Phone.”
- 3. Press “Call forwarding.”
- 4. On the Call Transfer page, activate the function by sliding the button to the right.
- 5. Press “Transfer to” and enter the phone number to which you want to transfer.
- 6. If you are using AT&T, T-Mobile, or another GSM provider, you can divert calls by merely entering the phone number in the Settings application.
- 7. Dial (212) 555-1212
- There is no “finished” button: as soon as you enter the number, call forwarding is activated.
- 8. Press the arrow to return to the previous screen. You are now ready to forward your incoming calls to the number you entered. Return to the Call Transfer page and deactivate the function.
What is call forwarding on iPhone
Operators like Sprint and Verizon use older CDMA technology for their network, and networks like Boost Mobile and Jitterbug are CDMA-based MVNOs of these large operators. If you have a phone with a CDMA provider, you cannot just activate the transfer in the configuration as you can with a GSM phone. However, it is not very difficult; dial an operator-specific operator code in the Phone application.
To activate call forwarding, you need to know the appropriate operator code. If in doubt, you can find it on the operator’s website or by calling customer service. That said, the most common CDMA providers (Verizon, Sprint and Boost Mobile) use the same code. To forward your calls:
- 1. Open the Phone app and tap the keyboard button at the bottom of the screen.
- 2. Dial Number *72 followed by the 10-digit number you want to transfer. For example: * 722125551212
- To divert calls to Verizon or Sprint, enter the code “* 72” in the dialer.
- 3. Press the dial button. Later, if you want to stop the call transfer, you must enter another operator code, which may also vary depending on the operator.
Related Searches? call forwarding ios 13, call forwarding iphone 6, call forwarding iphone 7, call forwarding iphone 8, call forwarding iphone not working, iphone call forwarding codes, iphone call forwarding when busy, no call forwarding option on iphone