The Sun is one of the primary sources of our existence. Our star provides us with light and warmth, but it is also full of secrets. To get a better sense of how vital this star is, here are 19 pieces of information that will distract you about it. Let’s discuss the Amazing Facts about the Sun here.
Amazing Facts about the sun
- The Sun travels at speeds of 220 km per second
- Total solar eclipse until 7:30
- The Sun holds 99.86% of the total mass of the solar system
- As long as you’re in the solar corona, you’ll be warmer from the Sun’s surface
- The age of the Sun is 4.6 billion years
- 2 to 5 eclipses occur every year
- The energy emitted by the sun 1 cm2 is energy for the 64 100 watts bulbs
- The Sun’s gravity is 28 times stronger than the Earth’s
- When the Sun disappears, we don’t know if it’s 8 minutes
- The Sun is half his life
- The temperature in the center of the Sun is 15 million degrees Celsius
- The temperature on the surface of the Sun is 5500 degrees Celsius
- Eclipses are best viewed from a place where the Earth’s atmosphere is not masked
- he Sun is a yellow dwarf star
- The Sun is blue when viewed under a wavelength of 475 nanometers
- We can put 1 million Earth in the Sun
- The Sun rotates its magnetic poles once every 11 years
- The Sun is the closest thing to a perfect sphere
- Despite being dark compared to everything else, sunlight shines brightly against a dark background
You may also like>>>
Best games pc all Time
30 Amazing Facts you never knew. Be prepared to be Amazed
How to upload video from iPhone to youtube
All these facts about the Sun are of great interest to us. We know some of them, but others are totally fascinated by it, for example, it covers the Earth 1 million times. The star that lights up our planet makes us even more impressed. What has information about the Sun attracted you the most?
On May 3, the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) celebrates the Sun. Our star, an extraordinary energy source, came to light this spring. The chance to remember some interesting things about our star always amazes us.
This topic covers
|Fun facts about the Sun|
|Facts about Sun for kids|
|Facts about the Sun|
|Facts about Sun|
|Cool facts about the Sun|
Facts about the sun
For many millions of years, our ancestors lived on nature and thanked nature. Unable to explain the natural elements, they devoted myths to them, they worshipped the Gods of Nature.
The Sun, in particular, shines, warms and causes the plants to grow. He was worshipped by the Egyptians, Greeks, Incas, Romans and Scandinavians, the basis of many of these latter religions.
Also, Stonehenge’s sites in the United Kingdom, Karnak’s arrangements in Brittany appear to be based on the Sun’s race.
In terms of measurements, our star alone represents 99.86% of the solar system’s total mass, according to the Russian Space Agency (Roskosmos). The remaining 0.14% are not only planets but also comets and asteroids.
On the surface of the Sun, the force of gravity is nearly 28 times that of the Earth, which is about 28 times heavier than the Sun.
According to NASA, our star is losing mass very quickly. In just one second, it will reduce the weight of 4 million tons. However, in 160 billion years, the Sun will lose only 1% of its mass.
The Sun does not rotate uniformly over it. Every 25 days at the equator its surface makes a revolution that takes 36 days at the poles, the Russian space agency recalls.
If you compare the Sun to a soccer ball, the Earth is next to the pea, according to the Larios Encyclopedia.
Just as the Earth revolves around the Sun, Its rotation period is about 240 million years, and the Russian review dictates the naval I Zijn.
The Sun’s temperature reaches 15 million degrees at its heart and gradually drops to 6,000 degrees at its “surface.”
Many of our oceans have not been explored, but when we go deeper, there are hundreds of new species to be found. Rainforests provide new species of animals and plants.
The Earth is continuously evolving, and in motion, and it reveals its secrets under the gaze of men in astonishment. Many great minds and many years of consistently working for crossing the Earth’s atmosphere into vast space and beyond. Here are ten amazing things you might not know about our planet.
6 Facts Unknown to You Founded on Planet Earth
- 1.3 million planets can penetrate the Sun, a medium-sized star.
- f you tunnel directly through the Earth and jump into it, it will take you 42 minutes to get to the other side of the globe.
- The Queen of the United Kingdom is the legal owner of one-sixth of the land.
- It takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for the light to travel from the Sun to the Earth.
- There are more creatures in a teaspoon of clay than humans on Earth.
- One-third of the land is wholly or partially deserted.
Here are 4 facts on Planet Earth that you don’t know
- Before the trees became ideal, the Earth was covered with large mushrooms.
- There may be at least 2 billion planets in our galaxy, such as Earth.
- There are about 7,500,000,000,000,000,000,000 grains of sand on earth.
- The core of the Earth is as hot as the Sun.
People also search for: fun facts about the sun, facts about sun for kids, facts about the sun, facts about sun, facts about the sun nasa